Gevenalle's HOUP (Halo Of Ultimate Protection) turns your road cassette into a cyclocross cassette in one fell swoop. By removing the smallest cog on your cassette (you probably don't use it in races anyway) and placing the precision-machined spacer behind the largest cog, you can tighten up your shifting and keep your chain from gouging your spokes if and when the chain drops off the largest cog toward the inside. It makes your cassette lighter and more resilient while giving your peace of mind during races.
If you want to go one step further in lightening the cassette, choose the titanium upgrade option, which includes the spacer, lockring, and a three-cog spider featuring titanium cogs to replace the largest three cogs in your cassette.
- 10 and 11-speed versions available
- 10-Speed Version compatible with Shimano 5700 and 6700 cassettes
- 11-Speed version compatible with Shimano 5800 and 6800 cassettes
- Includes aluminum lockring to accommodate either 12T or 13T cog
- Titanium options includes replacement 3-cog spider with titanium cogs - 10-Speed: 21-24-27T, 11-Speed: 23-25-28
|10-speed / HOUP||00856085006365||BTI-VG2810|
|11-speed / HOUP||00856085006372||BTI-VG2811|