Park Tool's Power Lift Shop Stand is the biggest, strongest, stiffest, most versatile repair stand ever built. Park created the PRS-33 with professional mechanics in mind, blending a massive upright with the ease and convenience of a powered lift. The size and strength ensures a super rigid workstation able to go higher than ever before and the power lift allows effortless height adjustment for any bike up to 120 pounds (54kg). It's perfect for lifting heavy electric bikes or for mechanics with lifting limitations, but also great for easy height changes during a repair or set up. The PRS-33 is a single arm stand but can be made into a double arm stand with the addition of part number PRS-33 AOK (sold separately).
• Adjustable height from 6” to 78” (16cm-198cm)
• Integrated work tray
• Integrated accessory bar to hang wheels, air hoses, lights and just about any other accessory you can think of
• Electric motor able to smoothly lift 120 pounds (54kg)
• Oversized gussets to mount stand directly to the floor or to part #135.33 115 pound (52kg) Base Plate (sold separately)
• 100-3D Micro Adjust clamp
• Full height with base and accessory bar: 94" (239 cm)
• Not using the accessory bar will reduce the height by 2-3/4"
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|