Salsa's Redpoint Carbon frame is all about potential—the potential to clean new lines, climb new trails, and discover new terrain. Featuring 150mm of travel that'll traverse whatever your day decides to throw at you as well as Split Pivot suspension for exceptional traction and compliance, the Redpoint will get you into new territory. Boost spacing and a Boost-compatible bottom bracket provide enhanced stiffness and modern drivetrain compatibility. The frame can also be equipped with your choice of wheels, either 27.5 x 2.25-2.5" or an extra-burly pair of 26 x 3.0" hoops.
- Design Wheel/Tire Size: 27.5 x 2.25–2.5"
- Alternate Wheel/Tire Size: 26 x 3.0" (26-plus)
- Suspension Fork Length (Travel): 539–552mm (150–160mm)
- Fork Offset: 42–44mm
- Rear Shock: 200 x 57mm (7.875 x 2.25")
- Forward Shock Mount: 8 x 22mm
- Rearward Shock Mount: None (Ø15mm clevis)
- Headset-Upper: ZS44
- Headset-Lower: ZS56
- Rear Brake (Rotor): 74mm post mount (160–180mm)
- Rear Spacing: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle Size: 12 x 188L, TP=1.75, TL=20
|Frame||Redpoint Carbon w/ Split Pivot, 150mm travel, Boost 148mm rear spacing|
|Rear Shock||200 x 57mm (7.875 x 2.25")|
|Crankset||2x: 36/24t max Boost-148 MTB only 1x: 32t max Boost-148 MTB only|
|Bottom Bracket||PressFit 41 x 92mm|
|Front Derailleur||High direct mount, compact 2x, top-pull only|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Army Green / Medium||00657993058503||FM6101P||QBP-FM6101|