Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement.
• Super slick, patent pending, spindle design
• Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center
• Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal
• Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins
• Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance
• Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Moto Green Ano||00888818030002||09116-2310||SBC-09116-2310||183448|
Displaying reviews 1
Put these pedals on my FatBoy Carbon Expert for winter snow riding. Pedal has aggressive grip that works great even when snow builds up on bottom of boots. Even better, the low profile, helps a lot in placing my feet in the right position on the pedal. The in board bearing housing is higher than the pedal platform so my boot does not sit too far inboard and rub on crank arms.